Silver Brazilian Lycra Swimwear | Sunga Life
Capture the essence and flavor of Brazil with the Loudmouth Patriot Sunga Life Swimwear that complements your individuality and displays your self-confidence. "Sunga" is Brazilian Portuguese for "Speedo", except these ridiculously comfortable ball jackets are a hybrid between shorts and speedos, made in California, and are the brain child of a former Navy SEAL who fell in love with sungas after his travels throughout Brazil.
This is not your normal silver speedo. Sunga Life Brazilian sungas are cut to form an even, horizontal band around your body while leaving enough material to form a loose fitting, comfortable pouch for your package to rest comfortably. The sunga is made from incredibly comfortable Lycra, and feels like you're almost wearing nothing at all. The adjustable hidden drawstring lets you design how many heads you want gazing down.
- Designer Features: Silver Print
- Fit Guide: Classic Brazilian sunga swimwear fit
- Fly: Subtly contoured, double-ply
- Lining: Fully lined
- Waistband: 3/4-inch elastic with inner drawstring
- Side Seam: 4-1/2 inches (taken from size Medium)
- Fabric and Liner Content: Lycra
- Sizing: Small: 30-32 Medium: 32-34, Large: 34-36, XL: 36-38 and can stretch 1-2 inches for desired fit
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, or dry clean. Hang to dry.